Monday, May 20, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
February 05, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Danny S. Fierro, 21, of Dallas at Walmart, 321 NE Kings Valley Highway, on Jan. 27 on a charge of theft II.
* Richard M. Buckley, 25, of Dallas in the 900 block of Main Street on Jan. 27 on charges of disorderly conduct II and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.
* Dino R. Perry Jr., 25, of Willamina in the 900 block of Main Street on Jan. 27 on charges of disorderly conduct II.
* Ashley R. Brennen, 25, of Albany in the 100 block of Southeast Oak Street on Thursday on a charge of theft III.
* Tad E. Bunyard, 39, of Dallas in the 1800 block of Main Street on Saturday on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and failure to carry or present an operators license.
* Monica Vanessa Cedillo, 19, of Ontario in the 50 block of C Street on Friday for unlawful possession of marijuana and violation of park hours.
* Evan David Church, 18, of Dundee in the 50 block of C Street on Friday for unlawful possession of marijuana and violation of park hours.
* Romeo Carranza Jr., 24, of Salem in the 1300 block of Monmouth Street on Sunday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* John Martin Werline, 54, of Independence in the 200 block of South Sixth Street on Sunday for a probation violation.
* Alyssa Jennifer Hernandez, 21, of Independence on Monday for assault IV.
* Terry Lee Coe, 55, a transient on Jan. 30 for failure to appear in Monmouth Municipal Court.
* Kristen K. Neu, 39, of Dallas on Friday for harassment.
* Willie Edward Lee Jr., of Salem, at the intersection of Ecols and Main streets on Saturday for failure to carry/present an operators license.