Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
February 12, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Bradley T. Bearface, 22, of Dallas in the 100 block of Southwest Oak Street on Feb. 6 on a charge of theft III.
* Rachel A. Keys, 27, of Dallas in the 200 block of Walnut Avenue on Thursday on charges of driving while suspended and failure to return a suspended or revoked license.
* Dustin M. Balzer, 28, of Monmouth in the 200 block of Southwest Walnut Avenue on Thursday on a charge of assault IV.
* Michelle L. Davis, 43, of Dallas on Southeast Ash Street on Friday on charges of unlawful possession of methylenedioxy methamphetamine and unlawful possession of methylenedioxy methamphetamine within 1,000 feet of a school.
* Matthew L. Hopper, 46, of Dallas in the 1500 block of Southwest Levens Street on Friday on a charge of assault IV.
* Breanne Belle Brady, 19, of Falls City in the 1200 block of Monmouth Street on Thursday for harassment.
* Raul Escobedo-Chavez, 40, of Corvallis in the 1600 block of Monmouth Street on Friday for using an invalid operators license.
* James Russell Mills, 18, of Klawock, Alaska, at the intersection of Monmouth and 17th streets on Sunday on a minor in possession charge.
* Hopeton J. Sharpe, 41, of Independence at the intersection of Jackson and Heffley streets Feb. 2 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Rudy Jose Silva, 21, of Independence in the 400 block of Main Street East Feb. 3 for harassment and criminal trespass II.
* Justin Christopher Stevens, 23, of Salem in the 1200 block of Main Street East Feb. 3 for driving under the influence of intoxicants and unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Joshua Anthony Bolster, 26, of Monmouth Feb. 6 for strangulation and harassment.