Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
February 19, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Steve C. Stewart, 50, of Dallas in the 300 block of Northeast Kings Valley Highway on Feb. 11 on charges of harassment and menacing.
* Andrea Marie Morales, 32, of Independence in the 400 block of Sixth Street South on Feb. 11 on a fugitive warrant.
* Sheanah Jean DeLeon, 29, of Ontario in the 400 block of North 12th Street on Feb. 12 for a parole violation.
* Jesse James Valdez Jr., 29, of Independence at the intersection of Ash and April Dawn streets Thursday for a probation violation.
* Angelina Marisela Sandoval, 20, of Monmouth in the 600 block of Jackson Street East on Feb. 11 for reckless endangering and unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
* Joseph Edward Saxton, 28, of Monmouth in the 600 block of Jackson Street East on Feb. 11 for reckless endangering and unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
* Erika Lyn Morris, 20, of Monmouth in the 400 block of College Street South on Feb. 13 for assault IV and criminal mistreatment I.
* DeVonna Jean Robertson, 42, of Monmouth in the 1500 block of Monmouth-Independence Highway on Thursday for child neglect II.
* Jason Lee Robertson, 46, of Monmouth in the 1500 block of Monmouth-Independence Highway on Thursday for child neglect II.
* Chad Austin Myers, 23, of Monmouth at the intersection of Clay and Warren streets on Friday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.