Friday, May 24, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
February 27, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Tess A. Robertson, 21, of Dallas in the 600 of Southwest Cherry Street on Feb. 20 on a Clackamas County warrant for failure to appear.
* Paul E. Bunyard, 58, of Dallas in the 100 block of Southwest Oak Street on Thursday on a charge of theft III.
* Danny Ray Hawkins, 47, of Independence in the 1200 block of Hemlock Loop Feb. 20 for intimidation I, menacing and disorderly conduct in the second degree.
* Andrew K. Weems, 18, of Dallas in the 1300 block of Monmouth Street Friday for failure to perform the duties of a driver when property is damaged and unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Levi Warren North, 34, of Independence on Friday for unlawful possession of methamphetamine, unlawful delivery of marijuana, harassment and endangering a minor's welfare.
* Ronald Len Selby, 43, of Dallas in the 1400 block of F Street Sunday for a parole violation.
* Ezekial Annin Lemmo Wilson, 22, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Jackson Street East on Feb. 19 for criminal trespass II. Wilson was also arrested in the 300 block of Monmouth Avenue on Feb. 19 for theft II.
* Harrison Reed Leep, 19, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Monmouth Avenue North Feb. 19 for theft II.
* Romolo Rick Salinas, 41, of Monmouth in the 200 block of Pacific Highway North Feb. 20 for harassment and disorderly conduct in the second degree.
* James Russell Mills, 18, of Klawock, Alaska, at the intersection of Monmouth Avenue and Stadium Drive on Saturday for being a minor in possession of alcohol, resisting arrest and interfering with a police officer.