Monday, May 20, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
March 05, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Lori J. Fall, 45, of Dallas in the 100 block of Southwest Court Street on Feb. 27 on a charge of harassment.
* Cecilio Campucano, 21, of Salem in the 1200 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Thursday on charges of failure to carry or present an operator's license and driving uninsured.
* Blanca E. Baugh, 29, of Independence at the corner of Southeast Godsey Road and Southeast Ana Avenue on Thursday on charges of failure to return a revoked or suspended license and driving while suspended.
* Bryce A. Rautio, 23, of Dallas in the 300 block of Southwest Academy Street on Thursday on a charge of disorderly conduct.
* Christopher E. Richardson, 31, of Dallas in the 100 block of Southwest Court Street on a failure to appear warrant.
* Adrian Cristobal Lumbreras, 19, of Independence in the 700 block of G Street Feb. 28 for unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Joseph Anthony Moschetti Jr., 25, of Independence in the 400 block of D Street Saturday for a probation violation.
* Tyler Lee Raymond, 20, of Independence in the 1000 block of Randall Way Sunday for failure to appear.
* Antoinne Chidi Bbayaga, 24, of Monmouth Feb. 28 for furnishing/providing a place/giving liquor to a minor or intoxicated person.
* Eric Tyson Dilley, 31, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Suzana Avenue East Friday for assault IV and harassment.
* Unique Hope Keller, 25, of Independence in the 200 block of Clay Street West Sunday on a fugitive warrant.