Thursday, June 20, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
March 13, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Michael R. Watkins, 31, of Dallas in the 1300 block of Southeast Holman Avenue on March 4 on a charge of endangering the welfare of a minor.
* Donald R. Watkins, 49, of Sweet Home in the 1300 block of Southeast Holman Avenue on March 6 on a charge of unlawful contact with a child and a probation violation.
* Jack D. Petersen, 33, a transient at Walmart, 321 NE Kings Valley Highway, on Friday on a charge of theft III and a Polk County warrant.
* Serena Consuelo Hacksworth, 38, of Sweet Home in the 1700 block of Monmouth Street Saturday for forgery II, criminal possession of a forged instrument and theft II. Hacksworth was also charged Sunday with identity theft, possession of fictitious identification, forgery II and two counts of theft II in a separate incident.
* Erika Lyn Morris, 20, of Monmouth on March 4 for violating a release agreement.
* Patrick Schuldt, 23, of Monmouth on March 4 for child neglect II.
* Caley Marie Mobel Burdon, 22, of Independence at the intersection of Monmouth and 17th streets in Independence on Thursday for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Naomi Gallegos, 20, of Independence at the intersection of Madrona Street and Edwards Road on March 10 for driving under the influence of intoxicants and being a minor in possession of intoxicants.