Monday, May 20, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
March 19, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Mary L. McCloud, 42, of Keizer at the Polk County Community Corrections office, 689 Main St., on March 11 on a Marion County warrant.
* Serena C. Hackworth, 38, of Sweet Home in the 100 block of West Ellendale Avenue on March 11 on five counts of theft II.
* Deborah G. Hunt, 54, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southwest Wyatt Street on March 11 on a charge of menacing.
* Christopher L. Sickles, 27 of Salem in the 200 block of Dimick Street on March 13 on a charge of unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
* Shirren T. Jacobson, 31, of Dallas in the 1200 block of Southeast Godsey Road on March 13 on a charge of harassment.
* Royce A. Mailolo, 21, of Dallas in the 300 block of Southeast Davis Street on Sunday on a charge of assault IV.
* Chanda M. Olmstead, 40, of Sheridan in the 800 block of Church Street on Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence and a probation violation.