Thursday, December 05, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
August 13, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Milton S. Thomas, 60, of Falls City in the 1400 block of West Ellendale Avenue on Aug. 6 on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Jose A. Jimenez-Zavala, 18, of Monmouth in the 800 block of South Third Street on Aug. 4 on charges of fourth degree assault, physical harassment and reckless endangering.
* Ashley R. G. Higgins, 26, of Independence in the 300 block of Evergreen Drive on Friday on a charge of unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Ashlynn R. Jansson, 18, of Eugene at Stadium Street North and Church Street West on Aug. 3 on charges of failure to carry/present operators license and driving while suspended/revoked.
* Aaron M. Barnett, 28, of Monmouth in the 500 block of Maria Avenue West on Aug. 4 on a charge of unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Kambrel L. Cannefax, 22, of Salem at Volunteer Hall, 144 S. Warren St., on Aug. 4 on a failure to appear warrant.
* Nicholas J. DeMarsh, 23, of McMinnville at Volunteer Hall on Aug. 4 on a failure to appear warrant.
* Cammie M. Bardy, 18, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Clay Street West on Aug. 5 on charges of second-degree disorderly conduct and second-degree criminal mischief.
* Terry A. Axford, 53, of Monmouth at Main Street East and Edwards Road South on Friday on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Jose R. Rodarte, 24, of Independence in the 1100 block of D Street on Saturday on charges of unlawful possession of methamphetamine, unlawful possession of oxycodone, unlawful possession of hydrocodone, tampering with evidence and interfering with a police officer.