Monday, December 09, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
September 03, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Jason L. Pyatt, 33, of Dallas in the 500 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Aug. 27 on charges of assault IV, menacing and two warrants.
* Angela L. Byers, 50, of Dallas in the 1100 block of Southwest Levens Street on Aug. 28 on three warrants.
* Marlow J. Mitchell, 18, of Keizer and Anthony S. Neal Jr. 19, of Salem in the 700 block of Maria Street on Aug. 24 on failure to appear warrants.
* Joshua R. Gabriel, 38, and Brandon D. Perkins, 30, both of Independence in the 300 block of Dawn Court on Aug. 26 on charges of second degree criminal mischief and second degree disorderly conduct.
* Marcos A. Genera, 22, of Independence at Falcon Loop and F Street on Aug. 27 on a charge of reckless driving.
* Adan Reyes-Santiago, 53, of Independence in the 700 block of North Log Cabin Street on Aug. 27 on a failure to appear warrant.
* Carissa L. Garcia, 23, of Monmouth at Volunteer Hall, 144 S. Warren St., on Aug. 25 on a failure to appear warrant.
* James M. Melendy, 51, of Monmouth in the 1700 block of Monmouth Street on Aug. 25 on charges of unlawful possession of methamphetamine, felon in possession of a weapon and carrying a concealed weapon.
* Heather L. Harrington, 23, of Salem at Volunteer Hall, 144 S. Warren St., on Aug. 26 on a failure to appear warrant.
* Eric S. Lofton, 27, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Monmouth Avenue North on Aug. 26 on a charge of physical harassment.
* Tyler F. Rexroad, 23, of Monmouth at Main Street East and Craven Street North on Aug. 26 on a probation violation.
* Sarah B. Caward, 32, of Dallas in the 200 block of Pacific Highway North on Aug. 30 on a charge of second degree disorderly conduct.