Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
September 10, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Rachael A. Keys, 27, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southwest Walnut Avenue on Sept. 3 on charges of failure to carry or present an operators license, driving while suspended or revoked, and driving uninsured.
* Felicia A. McCarl, 22, of Otis in the 200 block of Southeast Uglow Avenue on Thursday on a probation violation warrant out of Lincoln County.
* Angela M. Fix, 36, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southeast LaCreole Drive on Friday on charges of unlawful possession of methamphetamine and endangering the welfare of a minor.
* Duane E. McColley, 51, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southeast LaCreole Drive on Friday on a charge of unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
* Michael D. Young, 44, of Independence in the 1400 block of Falcon Loop on Sept. 2 on charges of fourth degree assault and harassment-criminal threats.
* Chad A. Myers, 24, of Monmouth in the 700 block of East Madrona Street on Saturday on a charge of failure to perform duties of a driver to injured persons.
* Ahmad N. Alkalali, 23, of Portland at Volunteer Hall, 144 S. Warren St., on Aug. 28 on a failure to appear warrant.
* Quitrina J. Barber, 32, of Monmouth in the 300 block of College Street South on Aug. 31 on a charge of improper use of 911 emergency system.
* Israel Alvarez, 40, of Salem at Monmouth Avenue North and Whitesell Street West on Sept. 1 on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless endangering-simple assault.
* Virgil R. Littleton, 50, of Falls City at Clay Street West and Monmouth Avenue South on Sept. 2 on charges of failure to carry/present operators license and driving while suspended/revoked.
* Jordan Z. Meyers, 22, of Monmouth at Volunteer Hall, 144 S. Warren St., on Sept. 3 on a contempt of court warrant.
* Andrew K. Poland, 29, of Culver at Volunteer Hall, 144 S. Warren St., on Sept. 4 on a contempt of court warrant.
* Brenton T. McGinty, 22, of Keizer at Volunteer Hall, 144 S. Warren St., on Sept. 5 on a failure to appear warrant.