Friday, December 06, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
September 17, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Daxton L. Cobalis, 41, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southwest Walnut Avenue on Thursday on charges of strangulation, interfering with making a police report and harassment.
* Jesse A. Cox, 22, of Scio at D Street and South Main Street on Sept. 10 on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants, driving while suspended/revoked and driving uninsured.
* Franklin D. Crabtree, 34, of Salem at South Main Street and I Street on Saturday on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless endangering.
* Bradley J. Keeton, 31, of Monmouth at Main Street East and Pacific Highway South on Sept. 3 on a charge of failure to carry/present an operators license.
* Abdulrhman R. Basudan, 22, of Monmouth and Ashlynn R. Jansson, 18, of Eugene in the 600 block of Knox Street North on Sept. 6 on charges of unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Jamie B. Francom, 24, of Monmouth at Clay Street West and College Street South on Sept. 6 on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Mario E. Chavez, 33, of Corvallis at Pacific Highway North and Hoffman Road on Sept. 7 on a charge of failure to carry/present operators license.
* Pedro A. Desgarennes Mendez, 31, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Monmouth Avenue North on Sept. 8 on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and failure to carry/present operators license.
* Leviticus B. Clifton, 29, of Salem at Volunteer Hall, 144 S. Warren St., on Sept. 10 on a failure to appear warrant.
* Aniceto Salazar-Limon, 48, of Independence at Monmouth Independence Highway and Boyd Lane on Friday on charges of failure to carry/present operators license and driving while suspended/revoked.
* Samantha M. Foster, 25, of Salem in the 400 block of Main Street West on Sunday on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless endangering.