Friday, December 13, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
September 24, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Rachael A. Keys, 27, of Dallas in the 1200 block of Southeast Lyle Street on Aug. 18 on charges of theft III and identity theft.
* Sheri A. Bonogofski, 27, of Salem in the 200 block of Southeast Uglow Avenue on Aug. 30 on charges of felony computer crime, theft III, forgery II and falsifying business records.
* Sharon K. Purl, 19, of Monmouth in the 100 block of West Ellendale Avenue on Friday on a charge of providing false information to a police officer and a probation violation.
* Tyler A. Flores, 21, of Salem in 700 block of Southeast Deschutes Drive on Thursday on two counts of identity theft and one count of theft III. He was also charged with four counts of identity theft and one count each of unlawful entry into a vehicle and theft III in an earlier incident.
* Deborah S. Kennedy, 50, at the corner of Main and Court streets on Thursday on a charge of unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
* Devin M. B. Adkins, 19, transient in the 1400 block of Monmouth Street on Sept. 12 on a charge of third degree theft.
* Cameron T. Cook, 19, of Independence, Stockton M. Crowley, 19, of Monmouth, Jesse G. Diamond, 20, of Corvallis, Phillip A. Fenumiai, 19, of Juneau, Alaska, and Tyler D. Johnson, 18, of Monmouth in the 600 block of Jasmine Circle on Sept. 15 each on charges of minor in possession of alcoholic liquor.
* Stephanie M. Garnet, 29, of Independence in the 1300 block of Monmouth Street on Sept. 15 on a charge of second degree criminal trespass.
* Angela L. Trinidad, 32, of Monmouth at Powell Street East and Ecols Street North on Sept. 14 on charges of failure to return suspended/revoked/canceled license and driving while suspended/revoked.
* Heather N. Zondervan, 24, of Independence in the 200 block of Pacific Highway North on Sept. 15 on a charge of failure to carry/present operators license.
* Joseph F. Swearingen Jr., 50, of Dallas at Volunteer Hall, 144 S. Warren St., on Sept. 16 on a failure to appear warrant.
* Hannah C. Towle, 20, of Monmouth at Catron Street North and Powell Street East on Sept. 17 on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Jamie J.J. Hagar, 19, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Clay Street West on Sept. 18 on a charge of third degree criminal mischief.
* Matthew G. Vick, 32, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Atwater Street South on Sept. 18 on a charge of second degree child neglect.
* Hashim Alsadah, 19, of Monmouth at Volunteer Hall, 144 S. Warren St., on Sept. 19 on a contempt of court warrant.