Thursday, December 05, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
October 08, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* James E. Reynolds, 30, of Salem in the 200 block of Southeast Dimick Street on Sept. 20 on a charge of sex abuse II.
* Charles F. Anderson, 64, of Dallas on Southwest Fairview Avenue on Sept. 25 on a charge of driving with a suspended or revoked license.
* Sheila C. Raymond-Lodestein, 54, of Dallas on Southwest Fairview Avenue on Sept. 30 on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Gabriel M. Foss-Vigil, 27, of Dallas in the 200 block of Southeast LaCreole Drive on Oct. 2 on charges of criminal trespassing II and unlawful possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
* Tasha Heagle, 27, of Gresham in the 1000 block of Southwest Levens Street on Thursday on a charge of prostitution and a warrant.
* Angel M. Richards, 37, of Dallas on West Ellendale Avenue on Thursday on a charge of attempted unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
* Brandon R. Young, 30, of Dallas on West Ellendale Avenue on Thursday on charges of attempted unlawful possession of methamphetamine, providing false information to a police officer and two warrants.
* Cody S. Thomas, 20, of Dallas at Safeway, 138 W. Ellendale Ave., on Friday on a charge of theft III.
* Daymn P. Reynolds, 18, of Salem in the 500 block of East Ellendale on Saturday on a charge of assault IV.
* Bradley A. Blair, 28, of Dallas in the 400 block of Northeast Bovard Avenue on Monday on charges of menacing, unlawful use of a weapon, assault IV and reckless endangering.
* Everett W. Kintz, 21, of Salem at Riverview Park, 50 C St., on Saturday on a failure to appear warrant.
* Dennis D. Kisilev, 21, of Vancouver, Wash. in the 400 block of Madrona Street East on Sept. 29 on a charge of unlawful possession of marijuana.
* Mario Rodriguez Trujillo, 22, of Independence in the 100 block of Main Street West on Sept. 29 on a charge of second degree theft, and also in the 100 block of Monmouth Avenue South on Sunday on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless endangering.
* Elizabeth V. Gourley, 31, of Monmouth in the 400 block of Maria Avenue West on Sept. 30 on a parole violation.
* Yaqoub A. Alshuwaikhat, 23, of Monmouth at Clay Street East and Pacific Highway South on Oct. 1 on charges of failure to return a suspended/revoked/canceled license, driving while suspended/revoked and driving while uninsured.
* Randall E. Ritter, 59, of Monmouth in the 200 block of Jackson Street East on Oct. 2 on a felony charge of failing to register as a sex offender.
* Christopher D. Altermatt, 29, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Monmouth Avenue South on Friday on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants, reckless endangering and driving while suspended/revoked.
* David Crouch, 34, of Monmouth in the 1300 block of North 16th Street on Friday on charges of fourth degree assault and misdemeanor strangulation.
* Jose A. Carbajal, 25, of Salem in the 200 block of Jackson Street East on Saturday on a charge of prohibited exposure.
* Frank J. Vanderburg, 62, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Main Street West on Saturday on charges of second degree aggravated assault and second degree disorderly conduct.