Saturday, December 07, 2013
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
October 29, 2013
Information for the police report comes from local law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included in this report. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
* Tyler J. Calhoun, 23, of Salem in the 200 block of Southwest Washington Street on Oct. 23 on a charge of second-degree theft.
* Bradley A. Blaise, 21, of Keizer arrested Oct. 23 on a charge of second-degree theft in connection to an incident reported at Walmart, 321 NE Kings Valley Highway, on May 28.
* Jerry A. Simpson, 29, of Monmouth in the 400 block of Southwest Mill Street on Saturday on charges of unlawful delivery of methamphetamine, unlawful possession of methamphetamine and a parole violation.
* John R. Lucero, 71, of Salem in the 200 block of Main Street on Sunday on a charge of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Unique H. Keller, 25, of Independence in the 1400 block of E Street on Oct. 21 on a charge of fourth degree assault.
* Cynthia A. Butler, 51, of Monmouth in the 500 block of Ecols Street North on Oct. 22 on a charge of third degree theft.
* Tristen D. Stouder, 24, of Keizer at Monmouth Street and South Main Street on Friday on charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants and reckless driving.
* Eric D. Hedrick, 41, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Main Street West on Oct. 21 on a charge of menacing--use/display of a weapon.
* Gustave J. Benthin, 22, of Independence and Peter C. Mastenbroek, 21, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Warren Street South on Oct. 22 on charges of fourth degree assault.
* Timothy D. Simkins, 21, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Monmouth Avenue North on Oct. 22 on a charge of second degree criminal possession of a forged instrument.
* Favian Gonzalez-Hernandez, 21, of Independence at Volunteer Hall, 144 S. Warren St., on Thursday on a failure to appear warrant.