Friday, March 07, 2014
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
January 21, 2014
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
The city of Monmouth has had several homes and vehicles broke into over the past month, according to the Monmouth Police Depart-ment. Residents are advised to make sure doors to both homes and vehicles are locked and personal items are removed from vehicles, or at least not in plain view. Report suspicious activity in your neighborhood. If you see a suspicious person around your home, or that of a neighbor, call 9-1-1.
• Ryan Sutter, 34, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Main Street West on Jan. 11 for failure to perform the duties of a driver when property is damaged after a hit-and-run.
• Mickey Seiber, 33, of Independence at the intersection of Main Street East and Edwards Road South on Jan. 11 for failure to return a suspended/revoked/canceled license.
• Westin Kmetz, 18, of Monmouth in the 300 block of Monmouth Avenue North on Jan. 11 for minor in possession of alcohol.
• Kevin Swann, 27, of Independence in the 100 block of Warren Street South on Thursday for failure to return a suspended/revoked/canceled license.
• Mohammad Naseeb, 26, of Monmouth in the 1600 block of Monmouth Street on Jan. 12 for failure to provide a valid driver's license at the time of stop and driving while suspended, misdemeanor.
• Juan Leos Jr., 46, of Independence in the 100 block of South 17th Street on Jan. 14 on a warrant for a probation violation.