Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Covering Dallas, Monmouth, Independence, Falls City and surrounding areas since 1868
February 12, 2014
* Robecca L. Ensminger, 22, of Dallas in the 2200 block of Southwest Elmwood Drive on Sunday on a charge of unlawful possession of methamphetamine and a probation violation.
* Dustin L. Taylor, 39, of Lebanon at Safeway, 138 W. Ellendale Ave., on Sunday on charges of third-degree theft, providing false information to a police officer and a parole violation.
* Austin Bjorkman, 18, of Oregon City in the 200 block of Knox Street on Feb. 2 for minor in possession of alcohol.
* Frank Genera, 22, of Monmouth in the 0-99 block of Gentle Avenue North on Feb. 3 on a warrant for probation violation.
* Samantha Moore, 23, of Salem in the 500 block of Powell Street East on Feb. 4 for third-degree theft.
* Melissa Russell, 38, of Monmouth in the 100 block of Clay Street East on Feb. 5 for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Abel Carbajal, 34, of Monmouth in the 1900 block of Gwinn Street East on Saturday for having a dog as a public nuisance.
* Makayla Koons, 19, and Rachael O'Malley, 20, both of Monmouth, in the 800 block of Monmouth Avenue South on Sunday, both for minor in possession of alcohol.
* Makayla Koons, 19, of Monmouth in the 400 block of Monmouth Avenue South on Monday for second-degree criminal trespass.
* Evan Neeley, 19, of Independence in the 100 block of South 17th Street on Feb. 4 for unauthorized entry of a motor vehicle-theft after stealing from an unlocked car.
* Daniel Cobine, 54, of Independence at Corvallis and Buena Vista roads on Feb. 4 for driving under the influence of intoxicants and refusing a test for intoxicants.
* Jasmine Kerns, 18, of Monmouth in the 500 block of South Main Street on Feb. 4 for second-degree failure to appear on original charges of driving under the influence of intoxicants.
* Anna Torres, 34, of Independence in the 1200 block of Hemlock Loop on Thursday for third-degree criminal mischief-vandalism and physical harassment.