Photo detail

Firefighters from Polk County Fire District No. 1, Salem Fire Department and Southwest Polk mop up a house fire on E Street on Thursday afternoon. The cause of the fire was determined to be an electrical overload. See Page 3A for more.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

COMMUNITY NOTEBOOK

Community Notebook for Aug. 17

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment

CLOSE X

Information from the Itemizer-Observer and our advertisers (Want to add your business to this to this feed?)