PORTLAND — New COVID-19 infection risk levels rose in Oregon according to the latest report from the County COVID-19 Community Transmission Report, released Monday.
SALEM -- The likely arrival of the new omicron variant and questions about its strength and speed are clouding an otherwise cautiously optimistic outlook of the course of COVID-19 in Oregon, according to a new state report.
SALEM — Oregon’s rebound from the delta variant spike in COVID-19 has slowed, with hospitalizations remaining high through February, a new state forecast reported Thursday.
DALLAS — The Dallas School District had to quarantine a total of 175 students and 22 staff members at some point between Oct. 1 and Oct. 11.
INDEPENDENCE — Two months into the new school year, the Central School District continues to shore up the gaps in its COVID mitigation measures amidst ever changing state mandates.
PERRYDALE — The Pirates picked up the pace to beat visiting Alsea 43-31 on Thursday.
POLK COUNTY — The Dallas and Perrydale girls basketball teams each opened with a win at home last week.
POLK COUNTY — West Salem won its opening boys basketball games last week, while Central got off to an 0-2 start and Dallas and Falls City went 0-3.
SALEM — The West Salem Titans dove successfully into their 2021-22 swim season last week.
POLK COUNTY — It could be only a matter of time. Another year or two, perhaps, until Oregon has a shot clock in high school basketball games.
WEST SALEM – The Pentacle Theatre brings holiday classic “It’s a Wonderful Life, A Live Radi… Read more
As elected commissioners and public safety leaders in Polk County, we are expressing our dee… Read more
DALLAS — On Tuesday, Amanda Warren celebrated the third anniversary of the realization of a lifetime dream of owning her own coffee house wher…
DALLAS — Ascentec Engineering LLC, a manufacturer of precision machined parts and assemblies for the semiconductor and aerospace industries, a…
DALLAS -- Ascentec Engineering LLC, a manufacturer of precision machined parts and assemblies for the semiconductor and aerospace industries, …
- Dallas doctor’s license revoked
- Polk County kicks off Christmas season
- Bryan John Boyd
- Police report for Dec. 1
- Forged in Fellowship
- Earl Proctor
- Departing Independence city manager creates new role for library director
- State’s workforce shortage hits Polk County’s prosecutor’s office
- Letters to the editor for Dec. 1
- Georgia Clarice Wildfang
- St. Louis painter finds new home for his signature art in Dallas
- Perrydale cruises to opening victory
- Perrydale, Dallas earn opening wins
- Dallas, Central boys off to slow start
- Swim teams make first splash
- Oregon mulls shot clock for high school games
- Projects await new city manager in Independence
- WOU Roundup: Wolves men's basketball takes early GNAC lead