DALLAS — The Dallas School District had to quarantine a total of 175 students and 22 staff members at some point between Oct. 1 and Oct. 11.
INDEPENDENCE — Two months into the new school year, the Central School District continues to shore up the gaps in its COVID mitigation measures amidst ever changing state mandates.
SALEM — Gov. Kate Brown has expanded a mandatory mask order to include large outdoor gatherings as well as indoor gatherings.
SALEM -- Facing a sharp surge in COVID-19 infections driven by the delta variant, Gov. Kate Brown Thursday ordered all K-12 educators, school staff and volunteers to be vaccinated, along with health care workers.
MONMOUTH — With two of the goals in a three-goal flurry at the end, Western Oregon picked up a key Great North-west Athletic Conference victor…
LEBANON — A slow start Friday night at Lebanon means it’s time for the Dallas Dragons to start over.
WEST SALEM — West Salem still leads the Class 6A Special District 6 football standings with two games left in the regular season.
DALLAS — The Dallas junior varsity girls soccer team went 0-2-1 in tough matches last week.
CORVALLIS — Fortunes finally smiled on the Central High football team on Friday.
WEST SALEM — Pentacle Theatre celebrates the return of live performances to its stage in Wes… Read more
October is Breast Health Awareness month. Anyone who has journeyed through cancer in any for… Read more
MONMOUTH — James Martin is experiencing the perils firsthand of running a niche business.
INDEPENDENCE — The city is heading back to the future with new development — if lingering parking issues downtown don’t keep history from repe…
INDEPENDENCE — Hearts Compass owners Lauren Whitley and Jenn Reed have COVID-19 to thank for the opportunity to expand their business into a b…
- Police report for Oct. 20
- Hometown developer to tackle Independence’s toughest project
- Canada’s Pattison Food Group acquires Roth’s
- Police report for Oct. 13
- Beals adjust to small family farming post pandemic
- Monmouth resident goes from watching ‘Miss Congeniality’ to being Ms. Oregon
- County outlines plans for new landscaping for courthouse
- Pally June Mann
- Katherine Louise Hall (Maher)
- Independence bicyclist killed when stuck by a car
- WOU ROUNDUP: Women’s soccer nab big conference win
- Lebanon stalls Dragons momentum
- Titans remain perfect in league play
- Dallas girls soccer playing ‘with heart’
- Panthers football break losing streak in style
- Panthers boys soccer grab first league victory
- Waldport sinks Pirates in football
- Monmouth, schools seek input on Safe Routes to School