DALLAS — Mezcal Sports Bar, next door to Ixtapa in Dallas, opened on Aug. 30, 2019, just in time for football season to begin.
INDEPENDENCE — Work crews have started cleaning up the structure on the corner of Monmouth and Second streets.
DALLAS — Mint Valley Paper, the company proposing to build a $300 million paper production plant near Godsey and Monmouth Cutoff roads in Dall…
INDEPENDENCE — it’s been about nine years since the last franchise agreement between the city of Independence and Brandt’s Sanitary Service wa…
DALLAS — The Dallas City Council approved giving the Dallas Area Visitors Center $15,000 to help keep the organization open for the next seven…
- Oregon’s timber Operators of the Year Named
- Game’s on at Mezcal
- CONNECT WELCOMES ALL
- Police logs and arrest report for Jan. 15
- Elks agreement depends on city sale
- Signs of the times
- Dallas to begin economic study
- Lessons learned from the Great ShakeOut
- WOU runner qualifies for Olympic trials
- Harden to appeal