DALLAS — Mezcal Sports Bar, next door to Ixtapa in Dallas, opened on Aug. 30, 2019, just in time for football season to begin.
INDEPENDENCE — Work crews have started cleaning up the structure on the corner of Monmouth and Second streets.
DALLAS — Mint Valley Paper, the company proposing to build a $300 million paper production plant near Godsey and Monmouth Cutoff roads in Dall…
INDEPENDENCE — it’s been about nine years since the last franchise agreement between the city of Independence and Brandt’s Sanitary Service wa…
DALLAS — The Dallas City Council approved giving the Dallas Area Visitors Center $15,000 to help keep the organization open for the next seven…
- Alternative campus proposed to address behavior
- Joint police, fire station proposed
- Dallas Police Officers honored
- Red cart delivers period products to schools
- Merkley holds town hall
- It’s time for Dallas facilities
- Brunk House opens gift shop
- Indy works to improve community outreach
- DSD food services program sees improvement
- Brunk House porch needs donations