Join pumpkin decorating contest
National Entertainment News
WEST SALEM — Pentacle Theatre celebrates the return of live performances to its stage in West Salem with an audience favorite: Agatha Christie’s classic whodunnit murder mystery, “The Mousetrap,” directed by David Cristobal and assistant director Emma Thurston.
DALLAS/ FALLS CITY —Reverend Lester Jones has returned as the pastor of the 7th Day Adventist churches in Dallas and Falls City. Rev. Jones was the pastor there from 1999-2006 and returned in April after pastoring the Silverton, Oregon, 7th Day Adventist church. He was also retired for seven years.
DALLAS — Christopher Lowery, 17, formerly of Dallas, earned his Eagle Scout Award April 8. His project involved organizing construction of 500 masks to distribute to area homeless shelters, senior citizen homes and hospitals.
Dallas High Class of 66 will hold their 55th Class Reunion on Saturday, Aug. 21 from 1-4 p.m. at the Dallas City Park. We will meet at the structure off of Allwood Street. Feel free to bring your own lunch. For more info contact either Gayla Overstreet at 503-623-8111 or Barb Jacobson at 503…
Citing uncertainties related to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Central High School Class of 1991 has voted to hold its “30ish” reunion next year, during the weekend of Aug. 20-21, 2022.
- Police report for Oct. 20
- Hometown developer to tackle Independence’s toughest project
- Canada’s Pattison Food Group acquires Roth’s
- Police report for Oct. 13
- Beals adjust to small family farming post pandemic
- Monmouth resident goes from watching ‘Miss Congeniality’ to being Ms. Oregon
- County outlines plans for new landscaping for courthouse
- Pally June Mann
- Katherine Louise Hall (Maher)
- Independence bicyclist killed when stuck by a car
- WOU ROUNDUP: Women’s soccer nab big conference win
- Lebanon stalls Dragons momentum
- Titans remain perfect in league play
- Dallas girls soccer playing ‘with heart’
- Panthers football break losing streak in style
- Panthers boys soccer grab first league victory
- Waldport sinks Pirates in football
- Monmouth, schools seek input on Safe Routes to School