INDEPENDENCE — Rogue Farms in Independence is a destination for anyone who loves beer, likes to learn how things are made, or just enjoys a beautiful setting.
Polk County Bounty Market launches its seventh season at the Academy Building lawn in May, but there has been exploration of moving it back downtown in the future.
When the attendance at the annual Polk Home and Garden Show more than doubled last year, organizer Deb Thomas realized it was in part because of the Oregon Poultry Swap that ran concurrently with her event.
Near the conclusion of the agenda, Don Schellenberg, a longtime member of the Polk County Farm Bureau (PCFB), finally figured out why he was sent to Oregon Farm Bureau’s (OFB) annual meeting in December.
Reservations are being accepted for the Polk County Livestock Association’s annual meeting and dinner, scheduled Jan. 24 at the Polk County Fairgrounds & Event Center in Rickreall.
- Falls City man arrested after making threats
- Gale’s Lodge to welcome veterans soon
- From volunteer to chief
- A new boutique hotel will welcome guests this summer
- Police logs and arrest report
- Public safety levy passing in early results
- Paula Rae Riha
- May 21 Special District Election
- Dallas to relive ‘Promise’
- Monmouth budget committee talks public works, Minet debt