Local help available during Medicare open enrollment
SW Polk, Sheridan and West Valley Fire Districts came together for the inaugural Combined Awards Banquet on Jan. 25. The districts have been sharing personnel and equipment to improve services within the communities they serve.
DALLAS -- The Dallas Food Bank is in the need of tomato products. Mona Ordonez, a volunteer with the food bank, said it is out of tomato products to give to clients to make spaghetti and other dishes.
Applications for the Oregon Historic Theater Grant are now open. Matching grants in amounts between $15,000 and $100,000 are available out of a total of $620,000. The deadline for applications is April 1, 2020. A free webinar providing information about the application and using the online …
SALEM – Three Oregon loggers representing southwest, northwest and eastern Oregon have been chosen as 2019 Operators of the Year. The Oregon Board of Forestry will honor the recipients at its March 4 meeting in Salem. The awardees are:
On Nov. 26 at 4:45 p.m., Oregon State Troopers and emergency personnel responded to the report of a two-vehicle crash, which resulted in a single fatality, on 22 W at Perrydale Rd, Polk County.
- Police report for Oct. 20
- Hometown developer to tackle Independence’s toughest project
- Canada’s Pattison Food Group acquires Roth’s
- Police report for Oct. 13
- Beals adjust to small family farming post pandemic
- Monmouth resident goes from watching ‘Miss Congeniality’ to being Ms. Oregon
- County outlines plans for new landscaping for courthouse
- Pally June Mann
- Katherine Louise Hall (Maher)
- Independence bicyclist killed when stuck by a car
- WOU ROUNDUP: Women’s soccer nab big conference win
- Lebanon stalls Dragons momentum
- Titans remain perfect in league play
- Dallas girls soccer playing ‘with heart’
- Panthers football break losing streak in style
- Panthers boys soccer grab first league victory
- Waldport sinks Pirates in football
- Monmouth, schools seek input on Safe Routes to School