Third tax payments due
INDEPENDENCE — Eric Dale Hedrick, 47, of Independence, was arrested on Feb. 13 for first-degree theft, six counts of second-degree theft, 10 counts of aggravated identity theft, five counts of identity theft, first-degree forgery, and 64 counts of second-degree forgery.
The Siletz Tribal Charitable Fund gave the weekly Falls City Produce Giveaway a $1,400 grant for fuel to transport the produce from Marion-Polk Food Share in Salem to Mountain Gospel Church in Falls City.
Western Oregon University Behavioral Sciences Division is hosting a seminar about the myths and realities of one particular aspect of the sex abuse issue (convicted offenders) and consider how it pertains to the larger realm of sex abuse (offenders not reported or convicted).
Local Civil War re-enactor Mark Stevens, from Company B of the 71st Pennsylvania Volunteer Infantry will discuss the history of The Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War with personal stories about some of these Civil War heroes.
Oregon Housing and Community Services announced foreclosure two foreclosure prevention program, “Home Rescue” and “Loan Preservation Assistance” are available to Polk County residents.
Oregon Impact, in partnership with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, awarded the Independence Police Department funding for 100 officer overtime hours for the next calendar year.
Parents of current and former students of the Dallas School District are suing the district for its policy allowing a transgender boy to use the boys’ locker rooms and restrooms at Dallas High School.
- A new boutique hotel will welcome guests this summer
- Dallas to relive ‘Promise’
- Monmouth budget committee talks public works, Minet debt
- Jefferson woman dies in May 11 crash
- Police logs and arrest report
- May 21 Special District Election
- Blue Garden secret no longer
- Three schools put on joint production of A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Falls City man arrested after making threats
- Chemeketa’s wine studies program expands