PORTLAND - Gov. Kate Brown has created an eight-member panel of medical professionals to advise her on the state’s coronavirus response.
PORTLAND — Oregon Gov. Kate Brown on Monday banned on-site consumption of food and drink at restaurants and bars, a 180-degree turn from indications she gave earlier in the day that she would not order closures or curfews.
SALEM – Gov. Kate Brown will not order the closure or curfews of bars and restaurants to slow the spread of coronavirus.
DALLAS – The fee charged to water customers in Dallas to pay for two police officers and two firefighters has fallen $63,000 short of covering the costs of the four positions.
FALLS CITY – U.S. Sen. Jeff Merkley spoke to a standing-room only crowd at the Falls City Community Center on Feb. 19, taking questions about topics from rural broadband expansion to how to reintroduce civility into politics.
SALEM — Republicans in the Senate boycotted a floor session Monday morning, putting a stop to the Senate before it could consider a controversial greenhouse gas emissions legislation that has been a political lightning rod.
SALEM — Just before 5 a.m. Thursday, U.S. Highway 26 in Washington County was nearly pitch black and lifeless except west of North Plains, where a string of lights broke the still emptiness.
- OHA reports first COVID-19 death in Polk County
- Officers to help with prescriptions
- Dallas, Falls City declare emergencies
- CSD board to meet April 6, accepting advance comments
- Community responds to mask-making call
- ODJ Warns Oregonians of Potential COVID-19 Scams
- Dallas to adopt housing needs analysis on second try
- CSD preparing for Distance Learning for All
- Monmouth Dutch Bros. employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Eagle sells IO to Scott Olson
- Gov. Brown works with medical advisories, extends bans on restaurants
- Cruise ship quarantine
- Polk Fire does distance outreach
- WOU eliminates 18 positions
- Independence brings fun to Fridays
- Public Agenda for April 8
- Cherriots provides temporary reduced service
- Home-schooling experts give advice for teaching at home