DALLAS — U.S. Rep. Kurt Schrader will host a roundtable of Polk County community leaders from 1:30 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 18 at The Academy Building, 182 SW Academy St., Room 212, Dallas.
SALEM — Activists seeking to clean Oregon’s environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions turned out by the hundreds at the Capitol Tuesday, pushing legislators to move ahead with a cap and trade policy.
SALEM — Just before 5 a.m. Thursday, U.S. Highway 26 in Washington County was nearly pitch black and lifeless except west of North Plains, where a string of lights broke the still emptiness.
- Alternative campus proposed to address behavior
- Dallas Police Officers honored
- Red cart delivers period products to schools
- Brunk House opens gift shop
- Indy works to improve community outreach
- Merkley holds town hall
- Brunk House porch needs donations
- Joint police, fire station proposed
- Sue Hilterbrand
- DSD food services program sees improvement