Blumenauer, prominent Senate Dems, push for climate change emergency order
WASHINGTON, DC -- Rep. Cliff Bentz, R-Ontario, voted on Thursday against removing controversial freshman Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., from all committee assignments.
Oregon’s U.S. senators, both Democrats, called on the Republican majority to allow a vote on legislation to give permanent status to thousands of young immigrants brought to this country illegally as children.
SALEM — Oregon has received its first shipments of remdesivir, an experimental drug that has been used to treat patients hospitalized with severe COVID-19, the Oregon Health Authority announced Sunday.
SALEM — Oregon officials announced the state’s first presumptive case of coronavirus, a disease that has killed thousands and sickened more as it has spread across the world.
SALEM — Oregon public health officials are monitoring dozens of people who have recently traveled to China for symptoms of coronavirus and say they’re prepared should a case emerge locally.
FALLS CITY – U.S. Sen. Jeff Merkley spoke to a standing-room only crowd at the Falls City Community Center on Feb. 19, taking questions about topics from rural broadband expansion to how to reintroduce civility into politics.
- Dangerous county jail inmate sits in legal limbo
- Polk County students heading back to class
- Police report for Feb. 24
- Polk County drops to high-risk
- Gembala held on murder charges
- Schools prepare for full-contact football
- Oregon Employment Department gears to fight fraudulent claims
- County helps steer state’s lottery dollars toward local businesses
- County reopens buildings to the public
- Letters to the editor for Feb. 24
- Hours change at Monmouth city hall, facilities
- Dallas library now open
- Check out a hot spot from area libraries
- Bridge repair may provide needed care for Ash Creek
- Court Street happy to be back indoors
- Coming attractions return to reopened Dallas Cinema
- Social notebook for March 3
- Police report for March 3