The 10 Best Passports To Have In 2023
- unbranded - Lifestyle
Here are the top ten most powerful passports to have in 2023 that offer the least stress when traveling abroad. Travel days can be hectic but certain passports make it easier by allowing you to avoid long visa procedures. Nomad Capitalist researched 199 countries’ visa-free travel, personal freedom and dual citizenship opportunities to determine this list. 1. United Arab Emirates. 2. Luxembourg. 3. Switzerland. 4. Ireland. 5. Portugal. 6. Germany. 7. Czech Republic. 8. New Zealand. 9. Sweden. 10. Finland.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
Polk IO News Radio
- Signs of trouble sail into Monmouth
- Police Reports
- Rickreall Dairy is calling it quits after 33 years
- Deo-Elliott Phillip (Dee) Bridges
- Homeless housing decision expected this week for Monmouth site
- Christ’s Church board approves homeless micro-shelter plan
- Polk County to share in $10.4 million in homeless program funding
- Mickel Kidd attributes principal of the year award to hard working staff
- Restaurant Inspections for April
- Independence city budget wins approval
- Pride celebration next on busy summer schedule
- Central School District appears on track for needed funding
- Pages of the Past
- Salem mayor honors West Salem seniors’ service commitment
- May Polk County Jail Incarcerations
- BLM sets PNW fire restrictions to protect local communities
- Gearheads rejoice at 24th Annual Swap Meet June 4
- Chef chases big dream at Mi Ranchito
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.