As featured on
PORTLAND, Ore., Aug. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- KEEN, Inc. (KEEN), the global footwear brand on a mission to make outside inclusive and accessible to all, today launched "KEEN Unplugged," an international initiative supporting the mental and physical health of its employees. This program combats work-life integration challenges and the fatigue many people around the world are feeling. KEEN Unplugged encourages people to take time away from screens and the constant stream of virtual meetings and group chat. Specifically, this initiative includes meeting-free Fridays, a formalized program to create collective Paid Time Unplugged (PTU) goals and a Leadership Pledge to celebrate unplugging.
PORTLAND, Ore., Sept. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- KEEN, Inc. (KEEN), the global footwear brand on a mission to make the outside inclusive and accessible to all, today announced it will expand its Detox the Planet Initiative with the debut of the KEEN Harvest Certified Program, a tiered program designed to reduce industrial waste by upcycling it into shoes. The initiative builds on KEEN's growing Harvest offering, providing transparency into how much industrial waste is upcycled into its shoes. The goal is to relieve pressure on global landfills and minimize the use of virgin materials and lower greenhouse gas emissions. KEEN intends to share the details of this process beginning 2022.
PORTLAND, Ore., Sept. 15 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- KEEN, Inc. (KEEN), the footwear brand on a mission to make outside inclusive and accessible to all, today launched KEEN Corps, a loyalty rewards program where fans will earn points for volunteering, donating to grass roots organizations, and shopping. Tapping into the global desire to change, the KEEN Corps encourages members to act, and rewards their efforts through exclusive branded products, unique events and special shopping access. Individual and collective dashboards allow members to track their efforts, as well as the full effect of the program. The first event is the KEEN Trail Clean-up Challenge happening with seven regional partners across the U.S. in September, 2021.
- Again missing David Bakhtiari and Elgton Jenkins, Packers turn once more to ‘the world’s biggest Robot’ at left tackle — Yosh Nijman
- Dallas doctor’s license revoked
- A stark reminder of the cost of stalemate along urban/rural divide
- Friends plan memorial fundraiser for prolific event planner
- Yellow paint on curbs is a surfacing concern for Indy residents
- Police report for Nov. 24
- Dallas Dragons departures leave big shoes to fill
- State’s workforce shortage hits Polk County’s prosecutor’s office
- Falls City checks in with students
- Robert J. Farquhar
- Forged in Fellowship
- Departing Independence city manager creates new role for library director
- Polk County kicks off Christmas season
- Angela Plowhead brings non-politician’s perspective to District 6 race
- FC girls basketball back in action
- Dallas boys hope to build on last season’s success
- Perrydale boys will shoot for state tournament
- Titans girls basketball are ready to run