LEBANON — A slow start Friday night at Lebanon means it’s time for the Dallas Dragons to start over.
PERRYDALE — The defense rose to the occasion, and the offense got the job done, too, in a solid performance Friday that gave Perrydale’s football team an important victory.
INDEPENDENCE — Central tied visiting Thurston 1-1 in girls soccer last week before falling 9-1 to Corvallis, a co-leader with Silverton in the Mid-Willamette Conference.
EUGENE — The Dragon Cross Country team survived stormy weather to compete in Eugene Saturday at the Annual Northwest Classic held at Lane Community College.
DALLAS — Along with one of the toughest early season schedules in the state, the Dallas Dragons also have had to deal with what Andy Jackson calls “the weirdest year I’ve experienced as a coach.”
PERRYDALE — The Perrydale Pirates will take a long road trip Saturday, aiming to make short work of another nonleague football opponent.
The Central High School Cheer Team hosts a youth cheer clinic from 10 a.m. to noon Aug. 30-31 at the CHS Turf (football field). Over a two-day session, your child will learn some chants, jumps and a dance to be performed at the Panther’s first home football game.
PERRYDALE — Samantha Blades, a member of the Perrydale JV girl’s basketball team, playing in her first basketball game, hit a 3-point shot from NBA range as the final buzzer sounded.
WILSONVILLE — Track & field athletes from Central and Dallas competed in the statewide 5A invitational on Friday and Saturday in Wilsonville. The girls team for Central placed 15th with 16 points and Dallas girls placed 19th with 13 points. Central boys placed 14th with 14 points and boy…
- Embrace the music: Smith Fine Arts Series auction goes online
- Seamus Egan Project to play at Smith Fine Arts
- ‘It’s a Wonderful Life’ takes stage at Rice
- Find the mystery in Monmouth’s history
- WOU’s history
- Club Sports
- WOU Athletics
- Wolf Ride :WOU offers free shuttle service to students
- Christmas at WOU
- Dallas finds its wings
- Police report for Oct. 20
- Hometown developer to tackle Independence’s toughest project
- Canada’s Pattison Food Group acquires Roth’s
- Police report for Oct. 13
- Beals adjust to small family farming post pandemic
- Monmouth resident goes from watching ‘Miss Congeniality’ to being Ms. Oregon
- County outlines plans for new landscaping for courthouse
- Pally June Mann
- Katherine Louise Hall (Maher)
- Independence bicyclist killed when stuck by a car
- WOU ROUNDUP: Women’s soccer nab big conference win
- Lebanon stalls Dragons momentum
- Titans remain perfect in league play
- Dallas girls soccer playing ‘with heart’
- Panthers football break losing streak in style
- Panthers boys soccer grab first league victory
- Waldport sinks Pirates in football
- Monmouth, schools seek input on Safe Routes to School