Sign up for Perrydale track and field
All I could hear was the blood pounding in my ears, and the sound of my ragged breath as I crunched through the snow and ice that covered the trail, trudging slowly up the unforgiving terrain.
If you’re a parent looking for activities to sign your kid up to this fall, Western Oregon University offers community youth swim lessons each term for kids ages 6 months to early teens.
If you’re looking for a new hobby to pick up, head over to the Health and Wellness Center at Western Oregon University, where they offer rock climbing classes for anyone ages 4 and older on their state-of-the-art 40-foot rock climbing wall.
It only took one run from the Mountain View Toros before the Dirtbags cinched up their defense and brought another triumph to their scoreboard, winning the game 4-1 in Monmouth on Wednesday evening.
Three generations of Straders will be at this weekend's Memorial Day baseball tournament, located at the namesake field, off of Academy street in Dallas, by LaCreole Middle School.
POLK COUNTY — Ride ’em cowboy. The Hell on Hooves Rough Stock Rodeo returns Thursday at 7 p.m. As cowboys and cowgirls compete, expect to see fans flock to the rodeo arena for some high-speed excitement.
DALLAS — The Dallas Booster Club has long played a major role during Summerfest. The club is bringing something new to the festivities on Saturday.
DALLAS — If there’s an event that provides the thrill of competition for the young ones — and provides the staff and spectators the joy of watching it unfold — it would be the Kids’ Triathlon.
INDEPENDENCE — Robert Sanchez, of Woodburn, loves tennis. The 2017 Woodburn High graduate played throughout high school and has competed in United States Tennis Association tournaments.
DALLAS — The improvised courts set up in the parking lot of the Polk County Sheriff’s Office were busy for much of the first of Dallas’ Tuesday on the Square events on June 13.
- OSP investigating fatal March 16 crash
- Police logs and arrest report: March 15
- Marijuana bills roundup
- For the love of animals
- No appeals filed in Mint Valley decision
- Controversial vaccine bill passed out of committee, devastating those opposed
- Dallas requests proposals to study fire consolidation
- Independence man charged with theft
- OSBA evaluates Dallas-area charters
- Tabatha Faye Littleton
- First 'Canstruction' event hopes to build against hunger
- Emma Roberts 'exploring' new romance
- Kylie Jenner can't wait to spend 'quality time' with Travis Scott
- FC Direct Connect at risk
- Dallas hires Gene Green as interim
- Community Calendar: March 20
- Panthers softball defeated by Hillsboro
- Sports roundups for March 20